We are looking for a Senior Android Developer, who will be responsible for the development and implementation of innovative customer-facing mobile applications for Android devices.
- Develop and implement mobile application solutions for Android mobile devices.
- Participates and contributes to all phases in building new digital products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review and deployment planning.
- Work in an agile development environment (Scrum/Paired programming). Production monitoring and support as needed.
- Provides expertise on mobile current standards and cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
- Partners closely with non-technical staff to define user requirements.
- Provides estimates for the work plan.
- Assists in producing and executes on well-documented technical designs.
- Advises on best practices for mobile UI design for the Google platform.
- Proficiency in Android Studio required.
- Experience with responsive web design highly preferred.