As the senior iOS developer, you will be responsible for defining architectural direction, implementing amazing user experiences.
- Minimum of 5 years of software application and systems development experience.
- A proven track record of high productivity and excellence in software design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Strong experience with Java, Objective-C or C++.
- Exposure to integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks with limited need for supervision.
- The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Friendly collaborator with others.
- Experience in developing mobile consumer software applications is a plus, but not required.